• On August 14th the Unity Day Planning Committee will be meeting at the Galilee Lutheran Church at 6:00. Please come and help, as service positions are available. Check to the flier.
• The first bi-annual “Old-Timers Speaker Meeting” will be happening August 17th at the Lakeport Fellowship. There will be a Potluck buffet and 2 speakers. Both of which will share with over 20 years individually, of experience, strength and hope. Please come and be a part of something much greater than ourselves alone. Check out the flier.
• The Lowerlake Fellowship will be holding another one of its’ popular FUNraiser bake sale/auction speaker meetings on August 30. Check out the flier
• Check out the new All women’s meeting here.
• Our Unity Day planning committee meetings will be continuing on 2nd Wednesday at 6:00pm (flyers will be distributed). Then at 6:30 the regular Intergroup meeting will happen
• Our annual Unity Day for 2019 is right around the corner in Lakeport during October (looking like the 5th). Please feel free to contact your Intergroup Representative for more information. What’s that you say, your group doesn’t have an Intergroup Rep? Don’t worry too much. Just ask your group to appoint someone. Then come to Intergroup every month on the 2nd Wednesday. All the information is available there and your group will be grateful and kept up to date.
• The Friday Night Brown Baggers Meeting is really starting to get small. We need your support to keep it active. Check out the time and location here.
• Be sure to check out the informative new flyer on the H&I page!
• The District is alive and growing, we have elected new officers and they are;
– Our new DCMC is Sherrie R.
– Our new DCM for North Area 01 is Ross R.
– Our new DCM for South Area 02 is Jennifer F.
Thank you all for your service!
• Check out our “Calendar Page” it’s a page that will be constantly updated for all the different events and happenings around the Nation and right here in Lake County!
• A new Living Sober meeting flier is available for those who wish to become a part of Hospitals and Institutions (H&I) or attend a meeting surrounding its purpose click here.
• Our AA community is currently aware of the horrific devastation that has recently taken place up in Paradise. Our collective hearts are in need of service. Here is a letter that we all should read.
• Lake County AA intergroup has published a newsletter. Thanks go out to all who participated in bringing it to us. Please feel free to check out the most frequent issue here.
• Thanks to many capable individuals throughout our AA communities, there are some really great events coming up that are beneficial as well as fun for all of us to participate with!
• A dedicated Spanish speaking meeting has opened in Clearlake, check it out here
• The “Group Tools” Page has been updated with working links.
• There is a new document on the H&I page that you can view or download
• Please mention the website at your meetings and submit upcoming events so they can be included on your group/fellowship page.
• If you know of an event coming up (District 13) for all to attend please, submit your information to the webmaster so that it can be included on the “News & Events page” for everyone to see. A description with the time, date, location and any other information that’s necessary is all that is needed. Also, if you want to supply a *legible* scan, pdf, jpg or a png those would be useful also. So please stay in touch with us so that we can stay in touch with you.
• Please feel free to contact the webmaster with your ideas about what you want/need to be contained on this site. The email link is at the bottom of each page.
• Be sure to reload the page(s) often so you can experience the new changes!