of Lake County, California
Last updated April 15, 2018
(The webmaster would like to apologize for the maps being currently unavailable. This situation will be rectified soon. However, location addresses are still being furnished)
• We have made contact. Be sure to check out the new “Soberfest 2018” page available here.
• Today it begins…The Lakeport Fellowship has moved to the new location in the Vista Center, across from the bowling alley (in the same parking lot). See you there!!!
• Folks, it’s happening On April 21st at 5pm at the Lakeport Senior Center Our Annual Spring event called The “2018 Lake County AA Spring Fling”! is ON! So get ready to enjoy Sobriety!
• New times at the Hilltop Recovery Center, Check them out here.
• Lake County AA intergroup has published a newsletter. Thanks go out to all who participated in bringing it to us. Please feel free to check out the most frequent issue here.
• Thanks to many capable individuals throughout our AA communities, there are some really great events coming up that are beneficial as well as fun for all of us to participate with!
• The Monday night meeting up on Cobb Mountain is seeking more support. It’s a truly great experience so please check it out! The directions can be found here.
• A dedicated Spanish speaking meeting has opened in Clearlake, check it out here
• The “Group Tools” Page has been updated with working links.
• There is a new document on the H&I page that you can view or download
• Check out the new “Calendar Page” it’s a page that will be constantly updated for all the different events and happenings around the Nation and right here in Lake County!
• Please mention the website at your meetings and submit upcoming events so they can be included on your group/fellowship page.
• If you know of an event coming up (District 13) for all to attend please, submit your information to the webmaster so that it can be included on the “News & Events page” for everyone to see. A description with the time, date, location and any other information that’s necessary is all that is needed. Also, if you want to supply a *legible* scan, pdf, jpg or a png those would be useful also. So please stay in touch with us so that we can stay in touch with you.
• Please feel free to contact the webmaster with your ideas about what you want/need to be contained on this site. The email link is at the bottom of each page.
•VERY IMPORTANT Please, make sure that Java(script) is turned on in your computer. Necessary for all of the maps to work properly. (Too return soon)
•If the maps load slowly, remember………..THEY ARE COMING FROM SATTELITES IN SPACE!
• Be sure to reload the page(s) often so you can experience the new changes!