• Our Annual SOBERFEST is almost here. Please check out this page dedicated to a very fun and enjoyable event.
• Our 1st Unity Day planning committee meeting will be happening on July 10 at 6:00pm. Then at 6:30 the regular Intergroup meeting will happen with a small twist, it’s going to be a potluck meal. So if you can, be sure to bring something fun to share.
• Folks, Unity Day 2019 is right around the corner in Lakeport during October. Please feel free to contact your Intergroup Representative for more information. What’s that you say, your group doesn’t have an Intergroup Rep? Don’t worry too much. Just ask your group to appoint someone. Then come to Intergroup every month on the 2nd Wednesday. All the information is available there and your group will be grateful and kept up to date.
• Be sure to check out the informative new flyer on the H&I page!
• The District is alive and growing, we have elected new officers and they are;
– Our new DCMC is Sherrie R.
– Our new DCM for North Area 01 is Ross R.
– Our new DCM for South Area 02 is Jennifer F.
Thank you all for your service!
• Check out our “Calendar Page” it’s a page that will be constantly updated for all the different events and happenings around the Nation and right here in Lake County!
• A new Living Sober meeting flier is available for those who wish to become a part of Hospitals and Institutions (H&I) or attend a meeting surrounding its purpose click here.
• Our AA community is currently aware of the horrific devastation that has recently taken place up in Paradise. Our collective hearts are in need of service. Here is a letter that we all should read.
• Lake County AA intergroup has published a newsletter. Thanks go out to all who participated in bringing it to us. Please feel free to check out the most frequent issue here.
• Thanks to many capable individuals throughout our AA communities, there are some really great events coming up that are beneficial as well as fun for all of us to participate with!
• A dedicated Spanish speaking meeting has opened in Clearlake, check it out here
• The “Group Tools” Page has been updated with working links.
• There is a new document on the H&I page that you can view or download
• Please mention the website at your meetings and submit upcoming events so they can be included on your group/fellowship page.
• If you know of an event coming up (District 13) for all to attend please, submit your information to the webmaster so that it can be included on the “News & Events page” for everyone to see. A description with the time, date, location and any other information that’s necessary is all that is needed. Also, if you want to supply a *legible* scan, pdf, jpg or a png those would be useful also. So please stay in touch with us so that we can stay in touch with you.
• Please feel free to contact the webmaster with your ideas about what you want/need to be contained on this site. The email link is at the bottom of each page.
• Be sure to reload the page(s) often so you can experience the new changes!