New Meetings available throughout Lake County
• Starting in December, the Middletown Friday Fireside meeting will be at 7pm, not 8pm.
• The Lowerlake Fellowship will be hosting a ALL WOMENS MEETING starting Monday July 22, at 5:00pm. The name of the meeting is “Women’s Check In”
• The Lakeport Fellowship has moved to the new location is 832 Lakeport Blvd., Lakeport CA. in the Vista Center, across from the bowling alley (in the same parking lot). See you there!!!
• NEW At the Hilltop Recovery Center 14715 East Hwy. 20, Clearlake Oaks CA
Mon. 7 PM AA on the Mountain OD
* The Hugs & Kiss meeting OD, has been combined into one meeting. Thursday evening at 6p. Located at the First Baptist Church• 14550 Pearl Street, Clearlake • Speaker/Potluck every 3rd Thursday
• Hi, We need your Sobriety !! This is a phone meeting that is listed in AA World Services, our group number is 717886. We meet at 9pm to 10pm west coast time. In the spirit of rotation we need new chair people. Help us keep this meeting alive.
In Love and service,
January 15, 2018 - (United States) Today, we would like to announce the continued work and availability of the CrossTalk Group, a free telephone call-in meeting for all Alcoholics but designed especially for those AA’s who may be homebound or unavailable to get to a conventional meeting.
The CrossTalk Group was started in 2015 and is recognized by both GSO and the Loaners International Homers Directory.
Beginning February 4, 2018, CrossTalk Meetings will be available Sunday through Thursday at Midnight Eastern (9pm on the West Coast).
To participate in this meeting, please call 712-451-0200 and enter the Participant Code of 979634#.
If you have any additional questions about this group, please feel free to contact Peter B at email@example.com